Job title Business Specialist
Business Group United States:Retail
Job description As a Business Specialist, youre an endless source of knowledge when it comes to Apple products and the many ways they can help a business succeed. Bring our business strategy to life as you exceed your personal and business goals.
Heres what youll be doing:
* Delivering an exceptional, game:changing business customer experience within the store.
* Creating opportunities by qualifying business introductions and engaging in dialogues with potential business customers.
* Developing both new and existing business relationships through a balanced sales and service model.
* Supporting store events
and workshops to attract new business customers and inspire loyalty throughout the business community
* Capturing and maintaining accurate customer contact information in the Retail business CRM application to manage business opportunities and relationships.
* Educating your store team members by sharing Retail business priorities, strategies, and progress.
Heres what we want:
* One to three years of customer:facing sales experience in a business environment.
* Proven success qualifying and closing new or existing business sales opportunities.
* A thorough understanding of Apple products and solutions, third:party products, and their application in a business context.
* Proven ability to lead and inspire a team within a dynamic environment.
* The ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and corporate partners both individually and in groups.
* A strong desire to surprise and delight business customers with innovative services
If this sounds like you, we should talk. An Apple career is your chance to enhance the lives of people everywhere:including your own.